The PCB has a size of 34 x 20mm and therefore fits in most cases with the decoder attached to the place of the direction switch.
8096A: with amplified circuit for Aux3 and Aux4 (for decoders with logic outputs).
8096: without amplified outputs Aux3 and Aux4 (for decoders with amplified outputs).
The PCB is available in two versions
- Can be screwed to the existing threaded hole in the locomotive instead of the FRU, a suitable screw and washer are included with the PCB. There is no need for adhesive mounting tape on both sides.
- Aux1 to Aux4 are led out directly as well as via series resistors, e.g. for cab lighting with LED.
- Also suitable for sound decoders, speaker connections available on both sides of the PCB.
- Several connections for Decoder Plus (return line functions) available.
- Direct connection of incandescent lamp and/or LED lighting (series resistors already present on the circuit board).
In addition, this adapter has many other interesting functions:
The size of the adapter and the placement of the components are designed in such a way that the mass of the electro-mechanical direction switch (FRU) is not exceeded when the decoder is plugged in. This means that this adapter can be installed in the vast majority of analogue Märklin locomotives without reworking the locomotive. The adapter is simply screwed on instead of the FRU.
This decoder adapter has been developed from practical experience and makes the digitisation of analogue Märklin locomotives much easier.
Universal Decoder Adapter 21MTC, Aux3/4 amplified. Lussi 8096A
- Hersteller Luessi Hobbyartikel
- Product Code: 8096A
- Availability: 77
- Ex Tax: CHF 16.50