Do you want to improve the running characteristics of your Märklin locomotive and therefore equip it with ball bearings?
Then we have an interesting product for you.
This item (7301) consists of a Märklin motor shield 386940 with pressed-in ball bearing, suitable for Märklin drum collector motors with Märklin permanent magnet (HLA or converted with 60941).
Also included is another ball bearing for the "rear" rotor axle side (gear side). This can be used on the locomotive without any reworking simply by pressing out the existing plastic plain bearing against the inside beforehand.
The advantages after this very simple conversion are:
- greatly improved slow running characteristics
- generally smoother running
- less maintenance on the locomotive: The rotor axle is the fastest turning axle and has to be lubricated most often without ball bearings. With these ball bearings, there is no need to lubricate the rotor axle at all.
Motor shield Märklin DCM 'thin-shield' set with ball bearing, Lussi 7301
- Hersteller Luessi Hobbyartikel
- Product Code: 7301
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: CHF 24.70