Printed circuit board for decoder installation in Märklin red and blue arrow of the older generation, like 3125, 3127, 3605, 33865.
This adapter has a lot to offer
- 21MTC interface mounted space-saving below the PCB, also suitable for sound decoders
- No rework on the loco or interior necessary
- Loudspeaker connections on large solder pads
- Connection for the three (original) bulbs
- prepared for LED
- prepared for red rear light
- Charging circuit for support capacitor with the corresponding connections, suitable electrolytic capacitor available under item number 4033
- Interior lighting can be switched separately via Aux1 or Aux3, or directly with light F0 (depending on solder pad used)
- Suppression chokes for the motor
- Version with unamplified outputs Aux3/Aux4 (8072mtc) or with amplified outputs Aux3/Aux4 (8072Amtc) available
- Switching to overhead line operation by means of a jumper (housing must be opened for this purpose)
The top front and rear lights are coupled to the interior lighting by the design of the light guide.
The PCB is prepared for individually controllable LEDs that can be connected via plugs.
PBC for Märklin RCe 2/4 'red arrow' 21MTC. Aux3/4 amplified. Lussi 8072Amtc
- Hersteller Luessi Hobbyartikel
- Product Code: 8072Amtc
- Availability: 122
- Ex Tax: CHF 37.50