Short coupling for NEM shaft
The new Liliput close coupler enables a reduced buffer distance of rail vehicles compared to the bow coupling due to the rigid connection in coupled condition.
Rigid close couplers are mainly intended for locomotives and cars with close coupler baffles.
The Liliput coupler is one of the most modern H0 close couplers. Many disadvantages of other (short) couplers were eliminated during the development of this coupler.
The advantages are:
- soft coupling
- insensitive to uneven tracks, thus insensitive to train separation
- flat construction, therefore very good to use with Märklin rolling stock
- no chopping at the buffers
- uncoupling with all common methods (e.g. Märklin uncoupling track)
- no pre-declutching possible
The new Liliput clutch can stand its ground in the H0 clutch tangle. Especially in commuter trains, the advantages of the flat design become apparent.
Coupling pair Liliput close coupling, new model, LIL_L939105
- Hersteller Liliput
- Product Code: lil_l939105
- Availability: 30
- Ex Tax: CHF 2.80